Benefits of this Zoom Interactive Course:
- It will help demystify meditation and make it much more accessible especially if
you have little or no background in meditation practice.
- For more experienced meditators, this course could be a primer for reimagining
and reinvigorating your meditation practice.
- Regardless of whether you are a beginner, novice, or long time meditator, this
course is designed to empower a deepening of your spiritual and religious life.
- Enhances the dynamic relationship between prayer and meditation
- As we navigate through our personal vulnerabilities in these tumultuous times,
our capacity to embody resilience and strengthen our core needs to be bolstered. This course provides this opportunity.
4 Wednesdays: April 27- May 18, 7-8pm
Facilitated by Rev Ed Conrad, Executive Director, Oregon Interfaith Hub
Presented on a Donation basis
Register below. Once you register, you will be emailed the zoom link.